Episode 32. Peter Sewell Interview
Join me as I chat with Peter Sewell, an Australian, Author, coach and adventurer based in Leipzig Germany as we talk through his journey from losing everything in his life to now travelling the world and inspiring people to make the most of what they've been given.
Peter is an amazing individual with an incredible story.
Check out some of the cool things he has done just this year!
• Climbed Africa's highest mountain - Kilimanjaro (5895 meters)
• Photographed Africa's BIG FIVE in the wild (My highlight was the Leopard)
• Visited 6 new countries (Georgia and Bulgaria were my favorites)
• Completed the final edit of my novel HUNTING SUSAN
• Launched a weekly email with subscribers in over 30 countries
• Planned a 6 week tour of AUSTRALIA for July/August
• Been interviewed on Television
• Organised my first photographic exhibition in LEIPZIG, GERMANY
.....and provided COACHING and training for leaders and businesses around the world
You can find Peter here:
The 4 hour work week - Tim Ferris
The 5 love languages - Garry Chapman
Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki